Want freedom from your period while you help the planet? We've got you covered.
The average woman creates 300 pounds of waste associated with her monthly throughout her lifetime, but it doesn't have to be that way! The Diva Cup is a $40 investment that will last you 10 years or longer, with proper care - saving you A LOT of money, while saving a lot of trash from the landfill. A fantastic zero waste alternative to traditional pads and tampons.
Model 2 is recommended for women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by c-section.
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup made from medical grade silicon, that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. It only needs to be removed and rinsed out every 12 hours for light or medium flows. To accommodate heavier flows, you may need to rinse more frequently.
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Latex, BPA, plastic, dye and chemical free
- Made in Canada
- Does not contain: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene
- free from colours and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste
- Features grip ridges on stem for easy removal
- trimmable stem for customized comfort