Say hello to your new ecological toothbrush!
There is a lot of good stuff going on here, so let's just stick to some quick bullet points:
- Soft bristles are made from a base of 62% castor bean oil (bio-based and recyclable, but not biodegradable). Bristles made in USA.
- The handle is made from 100% bamboo (organic and wild – no pesticides or fertilizers).
- The wrapper around the toothbrush is plant-based and commercially compostable.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
- Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
Organic. GMO-free. Vegan. Green America certified. Non-Toxic. BPA-free. USDA Certified Bio-based.
Ingredients: Giant MOSO Bamboo is used exclusively in the handle. Bristles are 62% USA grown Castor Bean, and 38% nylon (which is added only for strength, and handle adhesion. This is the minimum amount of nylon allowed by the FDA. It's as close as you can get to all-natural bristles!)