This Ten & Co. sponge cloth is dyed a solid midnight colour with water based dyes, making it perfect for messier jobs by minimizing the appearance of stains.
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
- Great for cleaning dog paws, granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves
- The cellulose (wood pulp) -cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste
- Each cloth can replace up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills
- Each cloth should last 6-12 months, or 200 wash cycles
- Antibacterial due to its quick-drying nature
Each pack contains 2 folded Sponge Cloths.
Measures 18 cm by 18 cm (7.1" x 7.25")
Designed in Canada, made in Sweden