Ever heard of un-paper towel?
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup)!
They replace up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills, and can clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
- can absorb over 3/4 cup of liquid
- biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable
- dries quickly to inhibit bacteria growth
Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cellulose (wood pulp) -cotton composition means each cloth can be thrown in the compost at the end of its life. Use with the Zero Waste Dishwashing Block for the ultimate in green cleaning!
17 cm x 20 cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
These cloths are chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO, and use water-based colours and inks.
How to care for your cloths:
- sanitize in washing machine (air dry) or in the top rack of dishwasher (up to 90 degrees Celsius)
- rinse and allow to dry between uses
- lifespan is dependant upon usage - typically last 6-12 months, or 200 wash cycles