The DivaCup - Model 1
Want freedom from your period while you help the planet? We've got you covered.
The average woman creates 300 pounds of waste associated with her monthly throughout her lifetime, but it doesn't have to be that way! The Diva Cup is a $40 investment that will last you 10 years or longer, with proper care - saving you A LOT of money, while saving a lot of trash from the landfill. A fantastic zero waste alternative to traditional pads and tampons.
Model 1 is recommended for women under 30 years old, who have never delivered vaginally or by c-section.
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup made from medical grade silicon, that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. It only needs to be removed and rinsed out every 12 hours for light or medium flows. To accommodate heavier flows, you may need to rinse more frequently.
The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities, its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!